Love: Is it called destiny?

Posted by Kannan B On Thursday, January 16, 2014 0 comments
I took a glance at the time;
I smiled to hide my sorrows;
Where I fell down and hurt myself.
Inside, heart was filled by tears.
People named it fate; I called it life.
I let my heart's desire to guide me.
Life led me to an undesirable spot , 
On the way, I saw you near me.
I wanted to stop and know you,
As well as the reason of the solitary smile.
When I asked you, I came to know that;
We were moving into the same horizon.
That moment when I was with you, 
You made me so close, to feel alive.
If I had a pen, I would let you know;
How you made me feel?  
You might know how things changed.
Lately, a lot of things happened.
I didn't know where I was,
I just knew I was with you,
If I were a mind reader, I could read you.
I wasn't a prophet either, then
I decided to follow your shadows.
I hid my feelings all the time, deep inside me.

Thou I hate you, cause you made to fall.
Even so, I love you, cause I'm not same without you.

And today, 
I'm scared to follow my heart's desire.
I wonder  "Is it called destiny?" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment